Our mission at Springbrook is to enable all students to become contributing members of society empowered with the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to meet the challenges of a changing world, by providing the highest quality educational experience we can envision.
We expect to develop:
- Proficient students who are competent in all basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Effective communicators who apply skills in speaking, listening, and questioning strategies.
- Motivated lifelong learners who take pride in all work, strive for excellence, and are accountable for quality performance.
- Intellectual risk-takers who exhibit a growth mindset and persevere in problem-solving.
- Positive member of the school community who regularly demonstrate the eight District identified values of respect, responsibility, civic duty, perseverance, cooperation, compassion, courage, honesty.
- Experienced practitioners who use technology as a tool for assessing and processing information.