Enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the front office at the school to make an appointment.
Actions needed for returning Students
Actions Needed for Continued Enrollment for 2019-2020: Busing Application and Intent to Return for Next Year.
In order to return to Springbrook this Fall for 2019-2020, all families must complete these actions. Students without a completed busing application will not receive a bus pass.
Note: students must be enrolled for the 2019-2020 school year before filling out this section of forms. For new students, see the "Enrollment for New Students" above.
1. Busing Application
Completion of the busing application is required for all students who will ride the bus to the El Camino campus next year, 2019-2020.
Important Note: The Intent to Return must be completed before bus passes will be issued.
Busing Application Link: Springbrook Bus Pass Application
2. Intent to Return
All parents need to complete the "Intent to Return” form for all students in TK - 5th grade. Note, this does not apply to TK students who do not live in the Springbrook boundary. Please complete a form for each child.
Intent to Return Form Link: Intent to Return Form
For additional information, please contact the Springbrook office at 949-936-6050.
NOTE: If you plan to enroll a kindergartner or a new student, please visit the IUSD website Kinder Program Information for necessary pre-enrollment forms
This is the next step to prepare your student for the next school year. This is an important step to update any information regarding your student. Please follow the directions below. Be sure to PRINT the Confirmation Page and the Health page for Orientation in August. The Data Confirmation window will be open July 9 - August 17.
(Please read steps 1-4 before accessing the re-registration site)
Step 1: Login to https://my.iusd.org
- Enter your email address and password (this will be the same information used to login to Parent Portal)
- If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please click on “Create New Account” o If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password?”
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact our front office.
Step 2: Select Student
- Once you login, the system will default to your student.
- If you have more than one student, you will need to scroll over the
- Please note that online Re-Reg must be completed for each student.
Step 3: Student Data Confirmation Process
- In the Student Info tab, please click on “Data Confirmation”. You will need to go through each of the following tabs and follow the instructions listed.
- Student (Tab #1) – Update any changes by clicking on the “Change” button. Once changes are complete, please click on the mint green button “Confirm and Continue”
- Contacts (Tab #2) – Change/Add/Delete contacts in this tab. Please remember to click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Documents (Tab #3) – Please read each document in this section, and follow the instructions listed. Some documents will need to be printed and returned to your child’s school. Click the box on the right hand side to confirm that you have read the document. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Authorizations and Prohibitions (Tab # 4) – Please review all information on this screen with your child, and click Allow/Accept or Deny/Decline when appropriate. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Final Data Confirmation (Tab #5)
- Please note: the system will not allow you to perform final data confirmation until all the previous tabs have been completed.
- Click the mint green “Submit Final Confirmation” button.
Step 4: You’re done!