Please click 2020-2021 Informational Brochure for full text. Below are highlights from the brochure.
Springbrook 2020-2021 Informational Brochure Highlights
The 2020-2021 Springbrook Informational Brochure (Student Handbook) provides our Springbrook community with topics and guidelines necessary for students and parental involvement. Major topics of the brochure are listed below.
IUSD Vision Statement
To provide the highest quality educational experience we can envision.
Our mission at Springbrook is to enable all students to become contributing members of society empowered with the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to meet the challenges of a changing world, by providing the highest quality educational experience we can envision.
We expect to develop:
- Proficient students who are competent in all basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Effective communicators who apply skills in speaking, listening, and questioning strategies.
- Motivated lifelong learners who take pride in all work, strive for excellence, and are accountable for quality performance.
- Intellectual risk-takers who exhibit a growth mindset and persevere in problem-solving.
- Positive member of the school community who regularly demonstrate the eight District identified values of respect, responsibility, civic duty, perseverance, cooperation, compassion, courage, honesty.
- Experienced practitioners who use technology as a tool for assessing and processing information.
Students’ behavior is consistent with our SEAL Rs
The Student Handbook has our school's policies and school wide behavioral expectations
General School Procedures
The school office is open daily from 7:15 AM to 3:30 PM.
We value the support and partnership with our parents. There are numerous opportunities for parental involvement at Springbrook.